Below you’ll find links to fluff-free explanations of coolant system FAQs and troubleshooting by symptom.
Coolant System FAQs
- Can I drive without a serpentine belt?
- Can I add water to Mercedes coolant?
- What is a thermostat?
- Why do cars overheat?
- Is it hard to change a radiator?
- Worth fixing a car with blown head gasket?
- Can you drive with a bad coolant sensor?
- What to do when a car overheats?
- Is the top rad hose supposed to be hot?
- Better to replace the head gasket or the engine?
Coolant System Repairs By Symptom
- Floor wet under mat
- Car windows fog up when the heat is on
- Car heater only works when driving
- Transmission Fluid In My Coolant?
- No heat at idle
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
John Cunningham is an Automotive Technician and writer on Rustyautos.com. He’s been a mechanic for over twenty-five years and has worked for GM, Volvo, Volkswagen, Land Rover, and Jaguar dealerships.
John uses his know-how and experience to write fluff-free articles that help fellow gearheads with all aspects of vehicle ownership, including maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting.