Below you’ll find links to fluff-free explanations of wheel & Tire FAQs and tire buying guides.
Wheel & Tire FAQ
- Can AAA fix a flat?
- Is Changing A Flat Tire Hard?
- 1/2 inch or 3/8 in for lug nuts?
- Jack types and usage
- Are wheel lock nuts worth it?
- Are Continental good tires?
- Should I buy tires from Tire Rack?
- Are Michelin Tires Good?
- Should I Buy Tires from Discount Tire?
- Are Yokohama Tires Good?
- Are Firestone Tires Good?
- Should I Buy Tires on Amazon?
- Should I buy tires online?
- Will Walmart fit tires?
- Are Bridgestone Tires Good?
- Should I buy used tires?
- Goodyear vs BF Goodrich Tires
- Are Cheap Tires Worth It?
- Goodyear vs Pirelli Tires
- Goodyear Vs. Bridgestone Tire
- Should I buy tires at Walmart?
Wheel & Tire Issues By Symptom
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
John Cunningham is an Automotive Technician and writer on Rustyautos.com. He’s been a mechanic for over twenty-five years and has worked for GM, Volvo, Volkswagen, Land Rover, and Jaguar dealerships.
John uses his know-how and experience to write fluff-free articles that help fellow gearheads with all aspects of vehicle ownership, including maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting.