Below you’ll find links to fluff-free explanations of battery & alternator system FAQs and troubleshooting by symptom.
Battery Buying FAQs
- Does Walmart fit batteries?
- Are Walmart batteries any good?
- Are AC Delco Batteries Good?
- O’Reilly vs AutoZone Batteries
- Are Cheap Car Batteries Worth It?
- Great battery tester for home use
Battery & Alternator FAQs
- How long does an F150 battery last?
- Are long drives good for cars?
- How hard to change a car battery?
- How often to start a sitting car?
- What tools to replace a car battery?
- How to jump-start a car with a bad starter motor?|
- How long to charge a battery driving?
- How to identify positive and negative battery terminals?
- Is it hard to change an alternator?
- How to find a short in a car?
- Is Ground Same as Negative?
Battery & Alternator Repairs By Symptom
- Car won’t start clicking noise
- Car won’t start but lights come on
- Car won’t start after vacation
- Battery dead, can’t unlock car
- Engine won’t idle after battery change
- Honda Civic dead battery
- Car battery drain
- Battery sparked now won’t start?
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
John Cunningham is an Automotive Technician and writer on Rustyautos.com. He’s been a mechanic for over twenty-five years and has worked for GM, Volvo, Volkswagen, Land Rover, and Jaguar dealerships.
John uses his know-how and experience to write fluff-free articles that help fellow gearheads with all aspects of vehicle ownership, including maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting.